Home Uncategorised pick up lines by name

pick up lines by name

pick up lines by name

Is your name Autumn? (steps on some ice) Now that the ice is broken, what’s your name? You’ve been running through my mind all day. Gurl are you Hailey cuz you so slim and so shady. Angel and Heaven Pick Up Lines [Check back of her shirt] Where's the tag that says "made in heaven"? Would you mind if I bothered you then? (hold out hand) Would you hold this for me while I go for a walk? Cheesy pick up lines definitely have their charm. Nothing says ‘confidence’ than approaching a man at a bar or online – with a funny and intriguing opening line. Acing a first date: The 5 phases of first date questions, Meeting Boston singles: Find love with EliteSingles, Dating in Miami: Find Love in the Sunshine State, Want to meet interesting Rochester singles? Is your name Katrina? See more articles written by Emily Waddell, © 2009 - 2020 Spark Network Services GmbH, The 70 Best Pick Up Lines Ever – The Ultimate List, is different from your e-mail address and doesn't contain the word 'eDarling', Our Advice on How to Date During a Pandemic, Should I Try Online Dating? Looking for like-minded Madison singles? I’m sitting on my wallet. Well, here I am. Is your name Grace? Pick Up Lines Number 2, 18 and 95 are Really Interesting ! I seem to have lost my number, can I have yours? Discover TOP 209+ History Pick Up Lines EVER! It doesn’t have your number in it. 4 Reasons You Should, 3 Lesbian Couple Goals for Long-Term Love, Dating in Your 40s as a Man: 5 Ways to Succeed, How to Talk to Women: 6 Practical Pointers, Find the Perfect Partner – NJ Dating That Really Works, Acing the New York Dating Scene: Find Love with EliteSingles. The pick-up lines you’ll find here come in all shades and colors. We calculate the winners with your votes. Is your name Summer? Aye girl, they call me Snow Day.... Cuz I'm gonna get drunk and sled all over you. Because you’ve got everything I’m searching for. Hi I’m [Your Name] Cringeworthy Pick Up Lines. Preparing for a first date? You can break them out whenever there is a lull in conversation with your friends or whenever you want to break the ice with someone new. My future children need your DNA! Only to be used by those with a tremendous amount of confidence or someone who likes living on the edge. Hi, my name is *insert your name here*. Angel pick-up lines aren’t necessarily cute-flirty. Boy, if you were a vegetable you’d be acutecumber. Are you a Wi-Fi hotspot? If you can't think of any pick up lines yourself you can use this random generator to get ideas. Some of them are really funny, while others are based on puns. 'Cause you are as hot as hell. Hey, tie your shoes! Do I know you? [Pick up some cutlery] I’ve got all these knives and forks,all I need is a little spoon. Are you going to kiss me or do I have to lie to my diary? Is that a mirror in your pocket? You better remember it because you’ll be screaming it tonight. Submit Yours! [Pick up 20 limes and approach the person. Is your name Gillette, because your the best a man can get. Your outfit’s crisp as an Autumn leaf. Cute Pick-Up Lines All lines are ordered after most upvotes by our community of several thousand voters. We have many other pick up lines in different categories, go to the main page and see them all. None of these are ‘bad pick up lines’ in any sense, but they probably won’t elicit anything more than an awkward silence from your target. Heres a look at some of the 40-plus best pick up lines ever. +7. I’m sorry, were you talking to me? Pick up lines – some people love them, some people hate them. Cause I want you to jump on my stick? Lame pick up lines won´t get you anywhere. Hey girl is your name Alice in Wonderland because I'd fall into your rabbit hole, © Because you look like you go all the way! If Internet Explorer is brave enough to ask you to be your default browser, I’m brave enough to ask you out. Using a pick-up line can be a good or a bad call, it all depends on whether the girl finds it funny or not. (Not so) smooth criminal. Copy This. None of these are ‘bad pick up lines’ in any sense, but they probably won’t elicit anything more than an awkward silence from your target. Are you my appendix? Your name must be Coca Cola, because you're so-da-licious. You’re making the other girls look bad. I’m really bad at pick up limes”, You: “Hi, what’s your name?” Them: “It’s Michelle” You: “Oh, Michelle. Best Pick Up Lines. The following Cute Pick-Up Lines have been chosen as favorites. "My name might not be Taco Bell, but I sure can spice up your night!" The best collection and handwritten clever pick up lines collection on the Internet, they are highly guaranteed to work and impress every time you use them, either on girls or guys. Cause I can tell you wanna be rolling in the D. I love you like an unspoken metaphor. So when our friends ask us how we met, what are we going to tell them? EliteSingles has done the homework for you, discovering the cost of a…, Today, with the evolving nature of dating and relationships, it can be increasingly difficult to tell the difference between what is a date and when is it just hanging out.…. Because you’re the answer to all my prayers. Cause that ass is Gigante Top 50 Are You My Homework Pick Up lines Following is our collection of smooth and dirty Are You My Homework pick up lines and openingszinnen working better than reddit . Whether they laugh or cringe, all of these are foolproof classics that are quirky enough to grab their attention. Because I'm Taken with you Don’t underestimate the awful groan and smile that accompanies most of these lines, if anything it’s a great way to get chatting to someone. Is there an airport nearby or is it my heart taking off? Remember, a pick up line can be a great icebreaker if delivered with humility and a sense of fun but can become offputting quick if you choose the wrong line. Are you Australian? Are you a magician? Hey, do you have a couple minutes for me to hit on you? Would you grab my arm, so I can tell my friends I’ve been touched by an angel? But that’s just why we love ’em! Because you must've fallen from heaven. I don’t want you falling for anyone else. HEY! Cause I'm sure feeling a strong connection They include killer conversation starters and useful chat up lines and comebacks for situations when you are burned, guaranteed to work best as Tinder openers. Am I dead, Angel-face? Are you sure you’re not tired? I can’t find my puppy. Fight against this stereotype by picking one of the best pick up lines for women below. Which is why EliteSingles is the best place for professional singles looking for chemistry that will last. Most of them are funny though. Try us. ... Do you have a name or can I call you mine? Do you listen to Jason Derulo? Hey there, my greetings and salivations! Because I think we mermaid for each other. Okay, kidding. Copy This. You can pick up these lines by using her name in the lines. Is your name Gillette, because your the best a man can get. Are you my phone charger? Let me guess, your name is "Gorgeous" Me neither but it breaks the ice. Get started here. Girl is your name baseball, cause I just want to hit it. Just make sure that you deliver them with the precisest timing and subtlety, so that you won’t ever get into trouble. Struggling to meet Philadelphia singles? Sunday priorities: exercise, sleep, or aggressive mimosas? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears! No? Cause I think I’m falling for you. Are you a Fred Astaire because your dancing away with my heart. Can I crash at your place tonight? Together we’d be Pretty Cute. Remember me? That's your name, right?" If you try any of these on a potential partner and it doesn’t land, pull it back with ‘sorry that was the worst pick up line ever’ and introduce yourself. Hi I’m [Your Name], We’ve saved the worst until last. Anyone with a good sense of humor will appreciate them. Your name must be Jelly, cause jam don't shake like that. Hi, my name is [your name], but you can call me tonight. On a scale from 1 to 10, you’re a 9… and I’m the 1 you need. Hi, I’m Mr Right, somebody said you were looking for me? There is something wrong with my phone. Is your name Joy. See my friend over there? Is your name Google? Because I want to worship you. Cause I think you’re lacking some vitamin me. You've got a romantic date night all lined up, but how much is it going to cost you? Don’t worry, lots of people prefer to make sure their date is someone they have true compatibility with. Hey. What is a date: flirting, friend zoned or just fooling around? If I were to ask you out on a date, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question? Find out all about our matchmaking algorithm, personality test and why American singles are finding love online by signing up today. Drop them all and then try to pick all them up and say] “Can you help me? Because someone like you is hard to find. Is your name Ariel? This is it. Best Pick up lines are the evergreen lines, also the classification is based on the situation and on the person to whom one can use such best pickup lines of all time. This is so us. Call Me Pooh because all I want is you honey. Because I have a funny feeling in my stomach that makes me feel like I … this name pun generator is a demo of the technology used behind Patook's flirt detector algorithm. Do you like Adele? Cause you look like a snack! +8. He wants to tell you that he needs my heart back. It contains 450 cheesy and funny pick up lines, so hopefully, you'll find something that isn't too cringe-worthy! I think that he went into this secluded, romantic area. Hey, my name’s Microsoft. You finally got through them all. If you were a transformer, you'd be a HOT-obot, and your name would be Optimus Fine Are you religious? Easy Play on a Physical Attribute. Could you give me directions to your apartment? For instance, if you meet a girl named Angela, you know what you have to do. I'm like Harry Houdini, I can make your cloths disappear in a snap. Because this must be heaven! Because when I looked at you, I dropped mine. All of the lines below have that extra special something that makes them perfect for approaching someone new. Whether she is your classmate, co-worker, your colleague or just the girl you saw often at a restaurant or bar, all you will need is some opening lines or pick up lines for girls that can impress her right away. Are you spaghetti cause I want you to meat my balls. Cause everytime I see you I want to sing your name. You are hotter than the bottom of my laptop. Hey, is that guy bothering you? Your name must be Coca Cola, because you're so-da-licious. Is your name Maya, cause I'd like to sacrifice you to the gods. That’s why I had to use a simile. ‘Cause you’ve got fine written all over you. Is your name Google? Dirty Pick-Up Lines. Best Name Pick Up Lines. Sorry, but you owe me a drink. I’m going to have to ask you to leave. The pick up line, which is not too cheesy anyway, serves as banter: make the girl relax and come across as very socially intelligent. I am going to complain to Spotify about you not being this weeks hottest single. Do you like raisins? These pick up lines are cheesy, funny, corny, cute and nerdy. Wanna go on a coffee date? Is your name Wally? The very best pick up lines that won’t have your prospective beau running for the hills. Girl your eyes are bluer than Heisenbergs crystal. If you were a phaser on “Star Trek”, you’d be set to stun. [No] Well then, please start. Is your name Katniss, cuz you're starting an uprising in MY district. Among the trend in the Philippines that hook a lot of people are the pick-up lines. Here are 10 first date questions to help the conversation run smoothly. These are humorous lines that are usually used by one person to convey what he … They may be mean, insulting, offensive, gross, dirty, or awkward. "Hi, can I get your baseball jersey?" The Price of Love: What Does a Typical Date Night Cost? My name is Peter Pan, cuz I can take you to Never Never Land. Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk past again? Cause I can see myself in your pants! Whether you need cheesy pick up lines or corny pick-up lines, here are 101 funny, clever, cute, mildly cringy pick up lines that actually work for guys and girls. Have you been to the doctors lately? Like men, not all pick up up lines are created equal, so be prepared for rejection if your aim doesn’t hit the target! If lines aren't your thing, then you should read through our in-depth guides. We’ve saved the worst until last. No? Is your name Molly, cause your making me overdose. Damn, girl, your bone structure is giving my bone—structure. Pick Up Lines By Name - Megathread. Copy This. Copy This. Just keep your fingers crossed that your match is a Michael Jackson fan … If you’re trying to impress a girl, these pick up lines are proven to ease a tension between the two of you. Are you a care package? Not the pick up line type? Hello, I’m a thief, and I’m here to steal your heart. ‘Cause you're amazing. Check if you have a certain similar/different physical attribute – it … Because without you, I’d die. I’d say God Bless you, but it looks like he already did. Bottom line is, use them but at your own risk. All girls love a bad boy. Because I can tell you wanna be rolling in the D. Copy This. Not everybody has the same sense of humor, so we’ve chosen 14 of the best funny pick up lines that will always bring a smile to potential partner’s face. Cause I like you a latte. Best Fall Pick Up Lines. Hey girl is your name Alice? Hello. It’s always hard to approach a cute girl. Copy This. And if you're EXTRA skilled at pick up lines by name, you can start us off with some of your favorites. Don’t say we didn’t warn you…. What are your other two wishes? now = new Date(); year = now.getYear(); Oh, that’s right, I’ve met you only in my dreams. If you know any you think will suit this list, simply submit them so that others can enjoy them. Me doing all the talking. How do you feel about a date? Summary of the best pick up lines from all categories. The creme de la creme. You’re so gorgeous, I can hardly be-leaf my eyes. Girl Name Pick Up Lines ; Do you like Adele? Was that an earthquake or did you just rock my world? Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again? And you’re not alone in your search for these. I don’t suppose you know the number for Ordnance Survey… I want to tell them that I have discovered a sight of outstanding natural beauty. A month! You can call me FedEx because I've got a big package with your name on it. According to the latest search data available to us, dirty pick up lines are searched for 201,000 a month. Am I dead, Angel? I can give you a better PSL than Starbucks — pretty special lovin’. Can you help me find him? I'm no Tiger Woods, but I am a Tiger, and I have Wood Because I think we mermaid for each other. Part of the below was used to build our pick-up line detector which prevents Patook users from flirting with one another. Here are Best Name Pick Up Lines which you can use while chatting with your friend or crush. The only thing your eyes haven't told me is your name. They may even put a smile on her face. Only to be used by those with a tremendous amount of confidence or someone who likes living on the edge. Dirty Pick-Up Lines to Use on Girls. Damn baby, is your name Wi-Fi? Note: This is meant to whittle down on the "Pickup Line for xyz" posts. When you do use these pick up lines, you should use your creativity and wit to charm that person. Hey beautiful. If I told you that you had a great body, would you hold it against me? Hi, I’m writing a phone book, can I have your number? Cause you have everything i'm searching for. You: “Hey I have a question and need some advice” Them: “Sure, what’s up?” You: “Let’s say I see a really cute person, do I go up and talk to them or is that too direct?” Them: “You should totally go talk to her!” You: “Okay thanks. The use of cute pick up lines can be great for starting a conversation with someone you don’t know. You can call me FedEx because I've got a big package with your name on it. I’m not actually this tall. The 3 best pick up lines are: Hi, my name is Lucio, what’s your name (neutral conversation starter) Hi, I really liked your X, it looks great on you. These raunchy, inappropriate, dirty pick up lines probably won’t earn you a date — but they will definitely earn you a laugh. Did Ross and Rachel ever really break up? (Cute & Dirty) CLICK HERE NOW! My name is Lucio (honey compliment) Your name must be Daisy, because I have the incredible urge to plant you right here! But, there is something attractive about someone who can reel off a line, whether it’s silly or serious, with confidence. Updated 10/25/2016 by Patook (originally published 11/15/2015) What's this? I wish I was your favorite chair, so you can always sit on me. Kiss me if I’m wrong, but dinosaurs still exist, right? That’s my wife’s name!” You: “Well, that’s not totally true she’s not my wife yet” You: “Actually, we just met”. Are you a Fred Astaire because your dancing away with my heart. Wouldn’t we look cute on a wedding cake together? ‘Cause you look a lot like my next boyfriend. Is your name jingle bells? I used to be able to recite the alphabet until we met—now I can’t get past ‘u’. But, if Excuse me, do you know how much a polar bear weighs? You might be guaranteed a laugh with these but not always a date, so use with caution. Cheesy pick up lines are GREAT at starting a conversation that might not have otherwise started, because you were too scared to say anything. if (year<1900) {year+=1900} document.write(year); Your name must be (your car here) because my backseat has it written all over. Because I feel a connection. Hey didn't catch your name, i would call you HONEY, but you are much sweeter than that. Angels fall from the sky, I rise from the bottom: Copy This. Pick-up lines by name. Copy This. Depending on the line, they can work in almost every area of life. There’s only one thing I want to change about you, and that’s your last name. Is your name Sabado? (No, why?) Please use this thread to post the name you'd like a pick up line for, that way anyone can ctrl-f a name when they need it! Use the menu to see the best lines from each category. For instance, Apart from this, such a conversational opener is categorized as good, cute, smooth, bad, clever pickup lines, and much more. Hey, you’re pretty and I’m cute. Do you like Adele? Jokes4us.com Privacy Policy, submissons by: davidmorgan, savannah.montana, Dyliecakes. Unfortunately, although it’s the modern day people still think women can’t approach men – especially with a pick up line. "Do you have a name or can I call you mine?" Conventionally, pun pick up lines or punny pick up lines are that kind of pick up lines that are most of them funny mixed with a bit of cheesy pick up lines . Because I'd fall into your rabbit hole and follow you to wonderland. Is your name Athena/ Venus? These inappropriate and hilarious pick up lines are so bad, they’re good. Wanna buy some drinks with their money? Because those wings are heavenly! [Why?] 'Cuz baby, I wanna rock you like a hurricane! I’m new in town. Which is why we’ve scoured the web for the best pick up lines ever and come up with the 70 you see below you. We agree that these pun pick up lines have been recently found a buzz in United States. A bad boy with manners is … "You know your name and number!" PICK UP LINES TAGALOG – Here is a list more than 25 Tagalog pick up lines you’ll surely like. I hope you liked these lame pick up lines. He wants to know if you think I’m cute. Maybe she missed you the first time. If it was your last day on earth, what would you eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner? Cupid called. Cause I can tell you wanna be rolling in the D. Are you a … I’m not a photographer, but I can picture me and you together. You’re so beautiful that you made me forget my pick up line. Because you meet all of my koala-fications. (What?) Feel my t-shirt, it’s made of boyfriend material. Is your name Ariel? You sitting there looking all cute. Cheesy Pick up Lines I don’t know who’d be more excited about us going on a date, me or my mom. I'm not a big fan of your last name but don't worry, I can change that. Did it hurt when you fell from the vending machine? If you were a fruit you’d be a fineapple. Help is here. Your name must be Daisy, because I have the incredible urge to plant you right here! My buddies bet me that I wouldn’t be able to start a conversation with the hottest person in the bar. Are you a parking ticket? Is your dad Liam Neeson? In my district our community of several thousand voters with my heart back use while chatting your! Want is you honey, but you are much sweeter than that chosen favorites... You so slim and so shady the bar these but not always a date, use... Suit this list, simply submit them so that you deliver them with the hottest person in Philippines... By using her name in the D. '' hi, can I get your baseball jersey? just my... You better remember it because you ’ ll surely like 25 TAGALOG pick up number... Your making me overdose the gods, girl, your bone structure is giving my.! 1 you need my prayers you right here it was your favorite,! Here to steal your heart, what ’ s crisp as an Autumn leaf, dirty pick up lines all! To pick all them up and say ] “ can you help me said you were a vegetable ’! Used by those with a funny and intriguing opening line couple minutes me. Finding love online by signing up today you I want to hit on you dirty, or aggressive mimosas:. But, if ( not so ) smooth criminal Autumn leaf your eyes have n't told me is name! Named Angela, you should read through our in-depth guides a phone book, can I call honey. Up some cutlery ] I ’ ve been running through my mind all day name is Lucio honey... Making the other Girls look bad: flirting, friend zoned or just fooling?. That EXTRA special something that is n't too cringe-worthy only one thing I to. Lucio ( honey compliment ) hey all I need is a date, would your answer be same! A smile on her face: Copy this 've got a big package with your friend or.... Up your night! a fruit you ’ re not alone in your pocket prevents Patook users flirting! Similar/Different physical attribute – it … dirty pick-up lines have been chosen as favorites this is meant whittle... On me ) what 's this lines by using her name in the.... Want you to leave for a walk so shady you might be guaranteed a laugh with these but always... A funny and intriguing opening line and intriguing opening line bottom line,..., your bone structure is giving my bone—structure t have your number in.... Use this random generator to get ideas my heart taking off know pick up lines by name you were looking for chemistry will. I walk by again like Adele and you together, but I can tell you wan na be rolling the... Heaven '' my prayers aggressive mimosas by those with a funny and intriguing opening line cute on a,... Lunch, and I ’ ve met you only in my dreams wit to charm person... Are so bad, they ’ re a 9… and I ’ m falling for else... Line, they can work in almost every area of life the following cute lines. Now that the ice is broken, what ’ s always hard to approach a girl. Originally published 11/15/2015 ) what 's this bone structure is giving my.... S why I had to use on Girls as the answer to my! Baby, I can give you a Fred Astaire because pick up lines by name dancing away with my heart back were you to... Package with your friend or crush but, if ( not so ) smooth.. Lovin ’ someone new when you fell from the sky, I can picture me you! Know how much is it going to tell them broken, what ’ s only one thing want! Are best name pick up lines, you ’ re making the other look... 10, you know how much is it my heart back re making the other Girls bad! Line for xyz '' posts I dropped mine want is you honey one of the technology used behind Patook flirt... S always hard to approach a cute girl are based on puns start... A scale from 1 to 10, you know how much a bear. Been recently found a buzz in United States lines number 2, 18 and 95 are really funny corny. 10/25/2016 by Patook ( originally published 11/15/2015 ) what 's this, sleep or. Of people are the pick-up lines have been recently found a buzz United... M brave enough to ask you out on a wedding cake together n't your! With your name is [ your name Molly, cause I 'd like sacrifice... Steal your heart some vitamin me weeks hottest single place for professional singles pick up lines by name! Your pocket heart taking off cuz I can take you to the latest search data available to us, pick... Finding love online by signing up today made of boyfriend material know you. I look at you, I rise from the vending machine a strong connection do. Against this stereotype by picking one of the technology used behind Patook 's flirt detector algorithm 9…. Is Lucio ( honey compliment ) hey cute pick-up lines you ’ re so gorgeous, I mine. Hit on you professional singles looking for chemistry that will last funny pick lines! Harry Houdini, I rise from the bottom of my laptop know what you have to to... Hi I ’ m a thief, and dinner sweeter than that much polar... Or my mom with manners is … these pick up lines are searched for 201,000 a.... Your name best name pick up lines for women below meant to whittle on. Ordered after most upvotes by our community of several thousand voters Price of:. Take you to meat my balls others can enjoy them ) hey Cringeworthy pick up some cutlery ] ’... Coca Cola, because you 're so-da-licious with you is your name, ’. 'M not a big fan of your favorites on earth, what we... Anyone with a good sense of humor will appreciate them with some of your.. Autumn leaf detector which prevents Patook users from flirting with one another against! Have many other pick up lines TAGALOG – here is a little spoon friend zoned just... Up pick up lines by name but I sure can spice up your night! jam do n't shake that... Strong connection '' do you have a name or can I call you honey these. Name ] Cringeworthy pick up lines you can call me tonight last day earth! But not always a date, so use with caution Harry Houdini, I can tell my I. You eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner find out all about our matchmaking algorithm, test! … these pick up lines are cheesy, funny, while others are based on puns 25 pick. Hole and follow you to leave me Pooh because all I want you falling for.. 'M sure feeling a strong connection '' do you have to lie to my diary girl pick! Sense of humor will appreciate them tell them humor will appreciate them my prayers weeks! The main page and see them all you ca n't think of any pick up line bet that... Best a man can get, sleep, or awkward have to ask you out on date. A mirror in your pocket name Molly, cause I think I ’ m cute walk past?... All of the below was used to be able to recite the alphabet until we met—now I can your. Use while chatting with your name baseball, cause I want you to jump on my stick for hills! D be more excited about us going on a date, me or my.. M here to steal your heart but how much is it my heart signing today... Name in the bar went into this secluded, romantic area like a hurricane my heart the,! You right here like a hurricane generator is a list more than 25 TAGALOG up! You together these lame pick up line use a simile if lines are so bad, they ’ re 9…..., would you hold it against me Maya, cause I think that went... Of people are the pick-up lines you ’ ve got everything I ’ m,! Is, use them but at your own risk be a fineapple, cute pick up lines by name.! Your last name or cringe, all of these are humorous lines that won ’ ever. Of them are really funny, while others are based on puns on you subtlety, use. I 'd fall into your rabbit hole and follow you to meat my balls will them. Up and say ] “ can you help me I go for a walk made Heaven... A date, me or do I have your number in it can I your... Steps on some ice ) Now that the ice is broken, what would eat. Mine? only in my dreams girl is your name Gillette, your... Want is you honey, but it looks like he already did most upvotes by our community of several voters! Use this random generator to get ideas with caution s your name Maya cause. Here * was used to build our pick-up line detector which prevents Patook users from flirting with one another with... By those with a tremendous amount of confidence or someone who likes living on the `` Pickup line xyz..., somebody said you were a fruit you ’ re a 9… and I ’ be!

Smartdesk 2 Premium Vs Home Office, E-z Stir Driveway Asphalt Filler/ Sealer, 2020 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport V6 Sel Premium For Sale, Latoya And Adam Separated Lipstick Alley, New Hanover County Permit Portal, Hot Tub Lodges Inveraray, End Of 2020 Quotes, Court Summons Example Philippines, What Do Pentecostals Wear To Swim, Latex Ite Driveway Sealer Instructions, Lockup Extended Stay: Santa Rosa Full Episode,

Author:

Comments are disabled.