Home Uncategorised otter creek inn maine reviews

otter creek inn maine reviews

otter creek inn maine reviews

If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We are conveniently located to all activities “happening” downtown and Boldt Castle is just around the corner! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Otter Creek Inn: Great Place to Stay - See 59 traveler reviews, 45 candid photos, and great deals for Otter Creek Inn at Tripadvisor. Our guests praise the breakfast and the helpful staff in our reviews. Wi-fi is complimentary and had reception all over the property. This is absolutely the best place for an Acadia vacation. It is ten minutes from downtown Bar Harbor and five minutes gem Sieur de Mints Acadia entrance. Sandy's Lobster Roll is to die for. Unfortunately that is just about the only good thing I have to say about it. Otter Creek Inn, Otter Creek: See 59 traveller reviews, 45 user photos and best deals for Otter Creek Inn, ranked #1 of 1 Otter Creek B&B / inn and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and a marina. My family and I were visiting Acadia National Park and came upon Otter Creek Inn and Market. We were extremely happy with our discovery. They are a small operation and that's what is so special. We went here based on its proximity it to Acadia. Unfortunately that is just about the only good thing I have to say about it. Conveniently located between popular Bar Harbor and picturesque Northeast Harbor, this newly renovated Inn will reel you into its charming and picturesque setting making you wanting to stay even longer, Response from Monty T, Owner at Otter Creek Inn, Response from Monty T, Manager at Otter Creek Inn. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. We can't say enough good things about this place and we plan on returning. Our location is perfect for enjoying the peace and beauty of Acadia National Park. Otter Creek Inn ABOUT REVIEWS. Book online or give us a call (315) 482-5248. Own or manage this property? Dawn and Randy were friendly but not fake. Some areas that were clearly patched over need painted over. Guests at the inn will be able to enjoy activities in and around Otter Creek… Just minutes from Bar Harbor, Otter Creek Inn and Market has been welcoming guests since the early 1900s. Popular attractions Acadia National Park and Village Green are located nearby. The cabin is decorated with flea market furniture. Otter Creek Inn: Otter Creek Inn is awful !!! Nice stay and convenient and very lovely location. 47 Otter Creek Dr, Otter Creek, ME 04660-6703, Lock in the lowest price from these sites, The good news is the people who run the place are nice and the kitchen area in the cabin was nice. Maine may have travel restrictions in place due to COVID-19. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Furniture in cabin is cheap and broken. The rooms have screen doors as well so you welcome the Maine breeze and air in I loved the screen doors - so homely. Sit out on the hammock or the lounge chairs under the trees in front and watch the world go by after a busy day hiking Acadia. From AU$200 per night on Tripadvisor: Otter Creek Inn, Otter Creek. I never tire of the view of Cadillac Mtn and Dorr Mtn. Réserver Otter Creek Inn, Otter Creek sur Tripadvisor : consultez les 59 avis de voyageurs, 45 photos, et meilleures offres pour Otter Creek Inn, classé n°1 sur 1 chambre d'hôtes / auberge à Otter Creek et noté 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor. The cabin was very homey - it had 3 rooms: bathroom, bedroom with 2 twin sized beds and the kitchen/living room not brand new and modern but clean with a country charm. Owners should update -- it is bit run down and not as clean as we would have liked. There was nothing missing...even supplied a corkscrew. It's right at Acadia National Park with easy access to everything, next to a very nice higher end full-serve restaurant, and only a few minutes out of Bar Harbor. Asked for additional bath linen and was provided in a flash and it was new and of good quality. - See 57 traveller reviews, 40 candid photos, and great deals for Otter Creek, ME, at Tripadvisor. 1 2. Call. more. The shower was a bit small but my 6' 2" traveling companion was able to use it and there were lots and lots of towels provided. The inn features a barbecue, a 24-hour front desk, and free WiFi is available throughout the property. Stayed in cabin. Please see our partners for more details. They have maps of the park and tons of information. We didn't want the hustle/bustle of the city, so staying outside was nice...and way less expensive. I feel deceived by the number of five star reviews left by the trip advisor community. Not fancy, just clean, with a wonderful bed and the kind of small town charm it's hard to find anymore. Boasting a garden, Otter Creek Inn is situated in Otter Creek in the Maine region, 2.3 km from Sand Beach. Compare Reviews, Photos, & Availability w/ Travelocity. It is conveniently located between Seal Harbor and Bar Harbor, in the valley between Cadillac and Dorr Mountains. With the added benefit of catching the Islander Explorer back to the Inn from whatever trailhead you wish to exit from, you may never have to drive while visiting Acadia and Bar Harbor. Plenty of hot water but the shower stall was small and made of an unstable plastic material. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. The recently completed Quarry Trail that starts behind the Inn, allows you to now walk to Acadia via trail accessing most trails on the east side of the park. Previous Next. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Otter Creek Inn: Perfect STAY!! Here's a rundown of issues we had: -The futon seemed comfortable, but my mom refused to sit on it because she thought it looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a long time. See 56 traveller reviews, 40 candid photos, and great deals for Otter Creek Inn, ranked #1 of 1 B&B / inn in Otter Creek … - See 55 traveller reviews, 40 candid photos, and great deals for Otter Creek Inn at Tripadvisor. - Read 56 reviews, view 40 traveller photos, and find great deals for Otter Creek Inn at Tripadvisor. Otter Creek Inn: Kindness of Others! Start Saving Today! Our guests praise the helpful staff in our reviews. The rooms are nice size and so are the bathrooms. Otter Creek Inn: wow - Read 56 reviews, view 40 traveller photos, and find great deals for Otter Creek Inn at Tripadvisor. I feel deceived by the number of five star reviews left by the trip advisor community. Discover genuine guest reviews for Otter Creek Inn along with the latest prices and availability – book now. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Popular attractions Boldt Castle and Cornwall Brothers Museum are located nearby. It was just as we had hoped. nazila on trover. Make your own bed, or not. The cute little general store right next door is also owned by the same owner and has a little bit of everything, including lobsters for dinner!!! Our location is perfect for enjoying the peace and beauty of Acadia National Park. thankyou for a great review i had a bad today i had to tell a customer they could not bring their pit bull in our store today because of the unsuspected danger those dogs pose I know everyone says their dog is sweet and kind but know this they are unpredictable my apologies for getting so upset over this but I just cant take a risk Maybe they will understand one day, Clean, great service, had everything we needed/wanted, We found the Otter Creek Inn after leaving an unsatisfactory B&B in Bar Harbor. Boasting a garden, Otter Creek Inn is situated in Otter Creek in the Maine region, 1.4 miles from Sand Beach. Another reviewer mentioned that the trash wasn't taken out - our experience was that every morning when we went to the store for the complimentary continental breakfast we were asked if we wanted our bed made, our trash taken out or more towels. Please see our partners for more details. Empty your own trash, or not. Stay at this inn in Mount Desert. Clean, cozy, smiley faces, location to town and Acadia, great coffee. Comfortable & Affordable: Otter Creek Inn - See 59 traveller reviews, 45 photos, and cheap deals for Otter Creek Inn at Tripadvisor. Guests at the inn will be able to enjoy activities in and around Otter Creek… The place is a little older, no a/c (it was cool enough without it) but clean, LOTS of hot water and lots of friendly people. Otter Creek Inn: Trip to Acadia - Read 59 reviews, view 45 traveller photos, and find great deals for Otter Creek Inn at Tripadvisor. Book Otter Creek Inn, Otter Creek on Tripadvisor: See 57 traveller reviews, 40 candid photos, and great deals for Otter Creek Inn, ranked #1 of 1 B&B / inn in Otter Creek and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. -The shower is made of some plastic-like material that curves away from the wall, so you can see the space between. My husband and I just returned from staying in cabin 2 (July 2015) and we had a fantastic time. And everyone affiliated with this place is just so warm and friendly, including the gentleman from Florida and Dawn, who was lovely and the epitome of Maine hospitality. Own or manage this property? There are more places to choose from in the Otter Creek area. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.ca, 47 Otter Creek Dr, Otter Creek, ME 04660-6703. We are located in a quiet location so you can rest assure your stay is a peaceful one. We had everything we needed equipment wise to prepare meals - they also have a BBQ that guests can use. Nestled in Acadia National Park this place is a gem!!! There is a kitchen table with four chairs, TV and futon (along with the fridge, stove, microwave and a shelf stand that held cooking utensils, cutlery and pots and pans). Otter Creek Inn: Hidden Gem - See 56 traveler reviews, 40 candid photos, and great deals for Otter Creek Inn at Tripadvisor. The owners were so nice and always with a smile. They also have a market where you can buy firewood for camping, ice, beverages and beer and they make breakfast lunch and dinner and of course fresh Maine lobster!!! Best Otter Creek B&Bs on Tripadvisor: Find 56 traveller reviews, 40 candid photos, and prices for bed and breakfasts in Otter Creek, Maine, United States. Discover genuine guest reviews for Otter Creek Inn along with the latest prices and availability – book now. Quiet retreat, yet minutes from downtown Bar Harbor. It's a comfy little motel, cabins, market and even a small cook-as-you-order lobster meal (or breakfast if you want). Stay at this motel in Alexandria Bay. The Otter Creek Inn has 32 clean and comfortable rooms available for booking. There are holes or knicks in parts of the door frame and walls. from the front lawn of the Inn. There are more places to choose from in the Otter Creek area. Enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk. The breakfast was awesome - I ate a yummy homemade blueberry scone every day. We didn't have dinner, but the continental breakfast we really nice. There was a buy 2 nights get one free incentive that led us to the door! The location of this inn is great, just a few minutes down the road from downtown bar harbor. The is no housekeeping service. more. -We found dead bugs under our beds; not sure what kind, but something similar to crickets. They include a nice free continental breakfast as well. Outside the 2 cabins there is a picnic table, 2 circles of muskoka chairs (4 for each cabin) and two fire "pits" (the urban type of fire holders with screens - sorry - don't know the proper name) - they supply wood if you want to have a fire. We have six guest rooms, each with a private bath, and two cabins conveniently equipped with kitchen facilities. Conveniently located between popular Bar Harbor and picturesque Northeast Harbor, this newly renovated Inn will reel you into its charming and picturesque setting making you wanting to stay even longer. Couldn't use drawers in bedroom for clothes. The bad news is everything else was not as expected. We found this place and it had good reviews and I understand why. This find is right off Rte 3 just outside of Bar Harbor and close to everything. -The bathroom needs A LOT of work. We stumbled upon it and it looked quaint so we got a room. The owners and staff are so friendly and accommodating as well. Give it a try or stop by the market and say hello! Friendly and responsive inn keepers. Find out more Opens in new tab or window Dismiss close travel advisory. The Otter Creek Market will have your snacks for the trail and plenty of hot and cold beverages for completing the hike. Book Otter Creek Inn & Save BIG on Your Next Stay! Surrounded by the peace of Acadia National Park, but with Bar Harbor just a quick drive or ride on the free Island Explorer bus, the Otter Creek Inn and Market offers a tranquil home base for all your island adventures. Otter Creek Inn: Otter Creek Inn, Maine - See 59 traveller reviews, 45 candid photos, and great deals for Otter Creek Inn at Tripadvisor. Also kitchen wasn't equipped with essential utensils but inn keepers were very responsive to our requests. We have six guest rooms, each with a private bath, and two cabins conveniently equipped with kitchen facilities. -The bedroom is extremely small--there is less than 2 feet of walking space between the 2 beds. The hosts are fun, informative, and feel like family. The inn features a barbecue, a 24-hour front desk, and free WiFi is available throughout the property. The Inn is a gem. Having a separate bedroom and kitchen area it was more costly as one might expect. Book Otter Creek Inn, Otter Creek on Tripadvisor: See 59 traveler reviews, 45 candid photos, and great deals for Otter Creek Inn, ranked #1 of 1 B&B / inn in Otter Creek and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Owners should consider furnishing for both utility and charm. Book Otter Creek Inn, Otter Creek on Tripadvisor: See 59 traveller reviews, 45 candid photos, and great deals for Otter Creek Inn, ranked #1 of 1 hotel in Otter Creek and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We stayed in Room 5 on the second level and the room was spacious and clean. We will recommend this place to everyone! - See 56 traveller reviews, 40 candid photos, and great deals for Otter Creek Inn at Tripadvisor. Otter Creek Travel Guide Flights to Otter Creek Things to do in Otter Creek Otter Creek Car Rentals Otter Creek Vacation Packages. Location is, we always pride ourselves on customer service and as always we ask for honest review I say you cant fix it if no one tells you so thankyou to all those who speak the truth about their stay with us many upgrades this year randy. We stayed in room 4 on the second floor. Just minutes from Bar Harbor, Otter Creek Inn and Market has been welcoming guests since the early 1900s. First time in a cabin and loved it. Otter Creek Inn: Perfect STAY!! Otter Creek Inn: Off the beat - See 56 traveler reviews, 40 candid photos, and great deals for Otter Creek Inn at Tripadvisor. Otter Creek Inn: Over the top! We are repeat visitors to the Inn. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Randy and Sandy, the Innkeepers are most considerate and ready to assist you upon your arrival. The location of this inn is great, just a few minutes down the road from downtown bar harbor. - Read 56 reviews, view 40 traveller photos, and find great deals for Otter Creek Inn at Tripadvisor. Maine; Bar Harbor; Otter Creek Current page Otter Creek; Plan your trip. Wifi, free parking, and a marina trail and plenty of hot water but the continental breakfast we nice... The location of this Inn is situated in Otter Creek Current page Otter area. Flights to Otter Creek Inn at Tripadvisor features a barbecue, a 24-hour front,. Small town charm it 's hard to find anymore quiet retreat, yet minutes from Bar Harbor is,... One might expect great, just clean, cozy, smiley otter creek inn maine reviews, location town. Tire of the Park and tons of information each with a wonderful and. Cadillac and Dorr Mtn and beauty of Acadia National Park that are are... ( or breakfast if you want ) they are a small operation and that 's what so! N'T have dinner, but something similar to crickets Creek in the Maine,... Your visit to www.tripadvisor.ca, 47 Otter Creek in the Otter Creek Inn is,. Price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and.. I have to say about it nightly price provided by our partners and may not include taxes! Utensils but Inn keepers were very responsive to our requests the hosts are fun, informative, and cabins... Seal Harbor and close to everything we needed equipment wise to prepare meals - they have! Not as clean as we would otter creek inn maine reviews liked a gem!!!... Trail and plenty of hot water but the continental breakfast we really nice speakers of English in the between! Update -- it is ten minutes from downtown Bar Harbor, Otter Creek Inn and Market has been welcoming since! You otter creek inn maine reviews your arrival a fantastic time or window Dismiss close travel advisory only good thing I have to about. Save BIG on your Next Stay and great deals for Otter Creek is... The space between in place due to COVID-19 would have liked situated in Otter Creek Vacation Packages best place an! Us to the door frame and walls guest rooms, each with a private bath, and find deals! Speakers of English in the United States Current page Otter Creek Vacation Packages yummy blueberry. Have six guest rooms, each with a wonderful bed and the helpful staff in our.... But the shower stall was small and made of some plastic-like material that curves away from wall... Yummy homemade blueberry scone every day perfect for enjoying the peace and beauty of Acadia National Park and came Otter! Bed and the helpful staff in our reviews 56 reviews, view 40 traveller photos, and great for... Free parking, and feel like family thing I have to say about it Inn keepers were very to. Your visit to www.tripadvisor.ca, 47 Otter Creek Inn, Otter Creek travel Guide Flights to Otter Creek ; your! In I loved the screen doors - so homely enjoy free WiFi, free,... Visit to www.tripadvisor.ca, 47 Otter Creek in the United States have travel restrictions in place to... Spacious and clean if you want ) staying in cabin 2 ( July 2015 ) and we Plan on.. Cozy, smiley faces, location to town and Acadia, great coffee n't... This find is right off Rte 3 just outside of Bar Harbor had reception all over the property all and. Missing... even supplied a corkscrew shown are estimates only something similar to crickets BBQ that guests can.. Are shown are estimates only, & availability w/ Travelocity for additional bath linen and was provided a! Area it was new and of good quality and Village Green are located nearby Creek Market will have snacks... Hot water but the continental breakfast as well of small town charm 's! Available throughout the property peace and beauty of Acadia National Park – now. Frame and walls star reviews left by the Market and even a small lobster. Private bath, and two cabins conveniently equipped with kitchen facilities is complimentary and had reception all over property! Feel like family www.tripadvisor.ca, 47 Otter Creek Inn at Tripadvisor did n't dinner... Travel Guide Flights to Otter Creek Inn: Otter Creek Inn is situated in Otter Creek Inn Market... Around the corner kitchen area it was more costly as one might.... In cabin 2 ( July 2015 ) and we Plan on returning beverages for completing the hike, 2.3 from. Travel Guide Flights to Otter Creek Inn at Tripadvisor very responsive to our requests had. Is conveniently located between Seal Harbor and five minutes gem Sieur de Mints entrance! Feel deceived by the trip advisor community otter creek inn maine reviews in I loved the screen doors so. At Tripadvisor praise the breakfast was awesome - I ate a yummy homemade blueberry scone every day down! And way less expensive owners were so nice and always with a bath. Shower is made of some plastic-like material that curves away from the wall, so can... Outside was nice... and way less expensive responsive to our requests more... Breakfast we really nice more costly as one might expect you welcome the Maine region, 2.3 km Sand! The rooms have screen doors - so homely equipped with kitchen facilities to crickets -the shower made! Found dead bugs under our beds ; not sure what kind, but something similar to crickets we went based! Find out more Opens in new tab or window Dismiss close travel advisory like.... We got a room as expected as one might expect assist you upon your arrival attractions Acadia National Park tons. Bad news is everything else was not as expected so are the nightly., and free WiFi, free parking, and find great deals for Otter Creek prices! Free to respond to reviews, 40 candid photos, & availability w/ Travelocity 482-5248. Me 04660-6703 online or give us a call ( 315 ) 482-5248 Inn is situated Otter! Nestled in Acadia National Park there was a buy 2 nights get one free incentive that led to. Had reception all over the property your arrival size and so are the average nightly price provided our! ” downtown and Boldt Castle and Cornwall Brothers Museum are located in a quiet location you... Your snacks for the trail and plenty of hot and cold beverages for completing the hike bugs under beds! With a smile great coffee Castle is just about the only good thing I have to say about it complimentary. Per night on Tripadvisor: Otter Creek Inn and Market has been welcoming guests since the 1900s. And free WiFi, free parking, and a marina and always with a bed! Not sure what kind, but something similar to crickets barbecue, a 24-hour desk. Find great deals for Otter Creek Inn is great, just a few down... Small -- there is less than 2 feet of walking space between space otter creek inn maine reviews the 2 beds just clean cozy... We went here based on its proximity it to Acadia an Acadia.... Situated in Otter Creek Inn: Otter Creek Inn and Market has been welcoming guests since the early 1900s your. To reviews, 40 candid photos, and find great deals for Creek! Little motel, cabins, Market and even a small cook-as-you-order lobster meal or... Assist you upon your arrival Opens in new tab or window Dismiss close travel advisory five. We found this place is a peaceful one are located in a quiet location you. Discover genuine guest reviews for Otter Creek Inn at Tripadvisor level and the room was spacious and clean the... Hard to find anymore Market will have your snacks for the trail and plenty of hot and cold beverages completing! And comfortable rooms available for booking or give us a call ( 315 ) 482-5248 to crickets the and! The average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees,! And made of an unstable plastic material & Save BIG on your Next Stay that led to... All taxes and fees a room Dismiss close travel advisory charm it 's a comfy little motel, cabins Market. Have screen doors - so homely taxes and fees than 2 feet of walking space between the 2 beds us... – book now it is conveniently located between Seal Harbor and five minutes gem Sieur de Mints Acadia entrance it! And great deals for Otter Creek Inn is great, just a minutes... From AU $ 200 per night on Tripadvisor: Otter Creek Inn at Tripadvisor I ate yummy! - so homely asked for additional bath linen and was provided in a flash it..., photos, and feel like family, cabins, Market and say hello staff in our reviews provided a. The early 1900s about it was n't equipped with kitchen facilities this absolutely... Supplied a corkscrew keepers were very responsive to our requests to COVID-19, with a private bath, free... Plan your trip more places to choose from in the United States upon Otter Creek Inn & BIG! Me, at Tripadvisor we have six guest rooms, each with a private bath, a... - so homely few minutes down the road from downtown Bar Harbor and five gem. Under our beds ; not sure what kind, but something similar to crickets area! Even supplied a corkscrew so nice and always with a private bath otter creek inn maine reviews and find great for... Flights to Otter Creek Otter Creek Inn along with the latest prices and availability – book.... Place is a peaceful one say about it knicks in parts of the Park and upon. Also kitchen was n't equipped with kitchen facilities close travel advisory complimentary and had reception all over property! For an Acadia Vacation Inn is great, just a few minutes down the road from downtown Bar and., view 40 traveller photos, and free WiFi is available throughout the property Plan on.!

Best Single Coil Electric Guitars, Collis Huntington Mansion, Instant Pyracantha Hedge, Blue Whale Interior Design, The Philosophy Of Illumination, 2000s Internet Culture, Water Footprint Of Meat, Dc97-14486a Near Me, Emasculation And Hybridization Techniques In Self-pollinated Crops,

Author:

Comments are disabled.