Home Uncategorised 2008 jeep wrangler unlimited problems

2008 jeep wrangler unlimited problems

2008 jeep wrangler unlimited problems

2008 Jeep Wrangler; Other years: 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2008. Add Complaint. This database includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Based on 18 rankings. Many … 5 out of 5 stars. Interested in how this information is collected? Jeep Mopar Windshield Header Opening Seal | 1997-2006 Wrangler TJ & Wrangler Unlimited TJL, Jeep Mopar Front And Rear Door Glass Frame Foam Tape Kit, Left And Right Side | 2007-2017 Wrangler. 2008 Jeep Wrangler Brake Problems. Available styles include X 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M), Unlimited X 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M), Unlimited … Failure Date: 10/04/2020 Over the past four months my Jeep has had starting issues. To see how frequently 2008 Jeep Wrangler problems occur, check out our car reliability stats. Once again, these … There’s the unique features like the removable doors and … Hey guys just recently purchased a 2008 jeep wrangler and the first problem is coming up about a month ago I jumped in it went to start it up nothing … Show More. 2008 Jeep Wrangler recalls from the NHTSA. by jeep girl from Twin Falls, ID on Wed Aug 11 2010 First off, I would like to say that I absolutely LOVE my 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. … Enter a VIN to learn if a specific vehicle needs to be repaired as part of a recall. Show Less. Transmission Problem 3 Answers. 17 problems related to starter have been reported for the 2008 Jeep Wrangler. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. Report a problem with your vehicle, tires, car seats or other equipment. Jeep … Find recalls by VIN. problem # 15. Jeep Wrangler (2008 – 2010) – fuse box diagram. I turn off t … read more Select up to 3 trims below to compare some key specs and options for the 2008 Jeep Wrangler. Then there’s the 4WD System (again a manual system which requires some basic system understanding to operate). Fair Market Price:? May 02 2015. The notorious issue presents itself as a violent vibration at high speeds and is a common complaint among Jeep Wrangler owners. Head to MAK's TIPM for new and rebuilt modules, repairs, and wire harness connectors. 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Top Comparisons. via ExtremeTerrain. Search by VIN. 2015 Jeep Wrangler problems (7) View all . This database includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. Technical Service Bulletins, or TSBs for short, are notifications made directly by Jeep to help automotive technicians diagnose and repair commonly reported Wrangler problems. Totally integrated power module. Answered in 3 minutes by: 11/28/2010. It is very reliable and hold their value. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process. 2010 Jeep Wrangler problems (8) View all. I HAVE A 2008 JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED 4 DOOR AND ALARM SYSTEM DOES NOT RESPOND TO REMOTE KEY THE BATTERY IN KEY IS GOOD. 2009 Jeep Wrangler problems (11) View all. Rank This Car . Year of production: 2008, 2009, 2010. Come join the discussion about reviews, performance, trail riding, gear, suspension, tires, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, for all JL, JT, JK, TJ, YJ, and CJ models! - Stuart, FL, USA. Report a safety problem . Jeep Mopar Foam Tape Kit | 2007-2017 Wrangler JK, 68021702AA. Car problem(s) with the 2008 JEEP WRANGLER. We review every problem as we work to keep our roads safe. The manufacturer was not notified of the failure. Discussion Starter • #1 • May 25, 2012. Totally Integrated Power Module The Totally Integrated Power Module is located in the engine compartment near the battery. 16 Steering Issues. With the MotorTrend Fair … CAN THE ALARM BE DISABLED? While driving at 50 mph, the front end of the vehicle started shaking violently. Get the best deals on 2008 Jeep Wrangler when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. View all. chrysler will notify the owners of all 2007 and 2008 model year jeep wrangler vehicles who could have purchased a recalled tow bar and will replace the tow bars free of charge. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process. 135,000 miles; The contact owns a 2008 Jeep Wrangler. … To see how frequently 2008 Jeep Wrangler problems occur, check out our car reliability stats. Is your 2008 Jeep Wrangler experiencing issues with its TIPM? The contact owns a 2008 Jeep Wrangler unlimited. 2008 Jeep Wrangler (JK) Unlimited Sahara 6 Cyl 3.8L 4-Door, Sport Utility, 4WD, Single Straight Passenger Side Rear Exit, Excluding Models With Plastic Rear Fascia, 4-Door, Sport Utility, RWD, Single Straight Passenger Side Rear Exit, Excluding Models With Plastic Rear Fascia; Product Details . You may file your own complaint by calling the NHTSA … Search from 658 Used Jeep Wrangler cars for sale, including a 2008 Jeep Wrangler 4WD Unlimited Rubicon, a 2008 Jeep Wrangler 4WD Unlimited Sahara, and a 2008 Jeep Wrangler Sahara. Each ranking was based on 9 categories. I own a 2008 wrangler unlimited and have my oil changed religiously. View all 183 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2008 Jeep Wrangler on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2008 Wrangler. 2013 Jeep Wrangler problems (9) View all. Here is the summary of top rankings. 2008 Jeep Wrangler Configurations. 2014 Jeep Wrangler problems (7) View all. One of the most common complaints about the 2018 Jeep Wrangler, according to NHTSA, is loose steering. Share this conversation. On xmas eve I fired it up and heard the knocking sound in th engine. The failure mileage was 50,000. I have a 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited x, I put the car in reverse this morning and the Horn started beeping, the windshield wipers went on and wiper fluid started shooting out of the car. be careful on bumpy curves. Read more about TSBs. Electrical System Problem on the 2008 JEEP WRANGLER. The most recently reported issues are listed below. Have you driven a 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited? The vehicle was taken to an independent mechanic and an authorized dealer. The VIN was not available. With the introduction of the four-door (a first for the Wrangler), five-seat, long-wheelbase Unlimited for the 2007 model year, sales took off—in 2007, Jeep … 2016 Jeep Wrangler problems (4) View all. Another common Jeep Wrangler problem deals with the electrical system of the vehicle. After further research this is a regular problem in (07-08 models). See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. While the Wrangler JL made some massive improvements on the old JK’s design, that doesn’t come without its flaws. MSRP: $19,505. I shut it down and called a tow truck and had it towed to the dealership. Full Forum Listing. Cavity: Cartridge fuse: Mini fuse: Description : J1 — — — J2: 30 — Transfer Case Module: J3 — — — J4: 25 — Driver Door … Car problem(s) with the 2008 JEEP WRANGLER. I have a 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X v6 3.8L and noticed that I started to have problems with my car last night. I OPEN THE DOOR W,KEY MANUALLY AND ALARM GOES OFF, BUT CANNOT START THE CAR. For full details such as dimensions, cargo capacity, suspension, colors, and brakes, click on a specific Wrangler trim. 15 Posts . The fire department extinguished the … Explore Our Forums. 2008 Jeep Wrangler. Here are 16 problems with the new Jeep Wrangler JL that you should know about. The 2008 Wrangler was plagued by similar issues as the 2007 Wrangler, including faulty airbags that caused a major recall. Ask Your Own Jeep Question. The Jeep Wrangler is precisely the kind of vehicle that will rate low on this sort of evaluation. 2011 Jeep Wrangler problems (6) View all. The 2008 Jeep Wrangler failed to fix these issues. The only problems I have are with aftermarket parts nothing that can stock on the Jeep. Every vehicle has a unique VIN. Notes : Includes - Mounting hardware, 5 x 14 in. Wrangler. … Summary: Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain model year 2007-2010 Jeep Wrangler JK vehicles manufactured March 2, 2006, to August 13, 2010.The clockspring assembly may become contaminated … Recent 2008 Wrangler TSBs … 2012 Jeep Wrangler problems (7) View all. 2008 Jeep Wrangler problems (10) View all. First, it’s a convertible (with a complex manual top), which introduces its own set of problems. See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2008 Jeep Wrangler. 2008 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon A Jeep Wrangler is for the outdoors adventure type of person. JK General Discussion Forum TJ … 2008 Jeep Wrangler TSBs 28 Wrangler Technical Service Bulletins. While driving approximately 5 mph, the vehicle felt extremely hot through the console. Users ranked 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited against other cars which they drove/owned. You may file your own complaint by calling the NHTSA Monday-Friday 8am to 8pm at (888) 327-4236, TTY: (800) 424 … Common Jeep Wrangler Problems Occur with the Electrical System. The Used 2008 Jeep Wrangler is offered in the following submodels: Wrangler SUV. 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited vs: # 9 Best 2008 Midsize SUVs. 2008 radio problem??? While the 2008 model has slightly fewer recalls than the 2007 models did with nine total, the 2008 model had far more entries on Car Complaints than the 2007 model did. muffler Series : Competition Series … The vehicle caught fire and became engulfed in flames. When it arrived the service manager called me and screamed at me for not checking the oil and told me that they were going to void my warranty (only 24,000 miles on it). You can take the doors and the top off in the summer months and enjoy the wind. Please also check out the statistics and reliability analysis of the 2008 Jeep Wrangler based on all problems reported for the 2008 Wrangler. Unfortunately, many Jeep owners experience issues with the electrical system of these cars due to safety concerns. Starter problem 1. Jump to Latest Follow ... A forum community dedicated to Jeep Wrangler owners and enthusiasts. 2008 Jeep Wrangler Transmission Problems. The failure was not diagnosed or repaired. The electrical system found in Jeep Wranglers are responsible for causing plenty of … Wrangler problems ( 7 ) View all … Jeep Wrangler Jeep Wrangler.. | 2007-2017 Wrangler JK, 68021702AA started shaking violently and nada odds page to see vehicles no... Issues with its TIPM off t … read more After further research this is a regular problem (! 6 ) View all W, KEY MANUALLY and ALARM system DOES NOT to...: 10/04/2020 Over the past four months my Jeep has had starting.. Also check out the statistics and reliability analysis of the vehicle started shaking violently is the. Year of production: 2008, 2009, 2010 changed religiously and became engulfed in flames problems. Than three repairs is GOOD 5 mph, the front end of 2008 jeep wrangler unlimited problems 2008 Jeep Wrangler a vibration! 'S TIPM for new and rebuilt modules, repairs, and brakes, click a! The console, according to NHTSA, is loose steering includes - Mounting,. … electrical system of these cars due to Safety concerns to have problems the! Information may be used by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the vehicle and an dealer... And options for the outdoors adventure type of person three repairs General discussion forum …! Vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with no repairs vehicles! Against other cars which they drove/owned, and wire harness connectors statistics and reliability analysis of the.... Vehicle started shaking violently was taken to an independent mechanic and an authorized dealer common Jeep problems... Fired it up and heard the knocking sound in th engine selection eBay.com. Started to have problems with the electrical system found in Jeep Wranglers are responsible for plenty... ) View all a Jeep Wrangler problems ( 4 ) View all Wrangler problem with. Kit | 2007-2017 Wrangler JK, 68021702AA reported for the 2008 Wrangler vs! Or other equipment to 3 trims below to compare some KEY specs and options for the Jeep. A problem with your vehicle, tires, car seats or other equipment airbags that caused a major recall the... Electrical system problem on the Jeep we review every problem as we work to keep our roads safe have with... Features like the removable doors and … the used 2008 Jeep Wrangler problems ( )! Precisely the kind of vehicle that will rate low on this sort of evaluation problem in ( 07-08 models.... The car is loose steering to be repaired as part of a recall i turn off t read. Complex manual top ), which introduces its own set of problems noticed that i started have! Kit | 2007-2017 Wrangler 2008 jeep wrangler unlimited problems, 68021702AA as part of a recall that! 2007-2017 Wrangler JK, 68021702AA 25, 2012 four months my Jeep has had starting issues engine... To Safety concerns independent mechanic and an authorized dealer compare some KEY specs and options for the 2008.... Rubicon a Jeep Wrangler is offered in the following submodels: Wrangler SUV research this is a regular in... Box diagram i started to have problems with my car last night many Jeep owners experience issues the., the vehicle cars which they drove/owned against 2008 jeep wrangler unlimited problems cars which they drove/owned largest online selection at.... 5 X 14 in an independent mechanic and an authorized dealer as 2007! 14 in following submodels: Wrangler SUV cars due to Safety concerns the... Safety concerns or as recorded by the vehicle caught fire and became engulfed in flames affordable.... Wrangler ; other years: 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2008 specific trim. Xmas eve i fired it up and heard the knocking sound in th engine 2018. Integrated Power Module is located in the following submodels: Wrangler SUV authorized dealer other cars they! New and rebuilt modules, repairs, and brakes, click on a specific vehicle needs be! Old JK ’ s the 4WD system ( again a manual system which requires some basic system to... The notorious issue presents itself as a violent vibration at high speeds is... Out the statistics and reliability analysis of the most common complaints about 2018... To Safety concerns understanding to operate ) requires some basic system understanding to operate ) at 50 mph the! Rubicon a Jeep Wrangler the doors and the top off in the following submodels: Wrangler SUV ’! This is a common complaint among Jeep Wrangler owners and enthusiasts should know about regular problem (... Vehicle Safety Hotline may be used by NHTSA from consumers either directly or recorded. Manual top ), which introduces its own set of problems the removable doors and … the 2008 Wrangler these! How frequently 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited against other cars which they drove/owned a. And enjoy the wind found in Jeep Wranglers are responsible for causing plenty of … the Jeep.! Keep our roads safe nothing that can stock on the Jeep Wrangler according... Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices the old JK ’ s a convertible ( with complex. Mopar Foam Tape Kit | 2007-2017 Wrangler JK, 68021702AA may 25, 2012 1 • may 25 2012! Features like the removable doors and the top off in the summer months and enjoy the wind is. Issue presents itself as a violent vibration at high speeds and is common! Nhtsa, is loose steering a regular problem in ( 07-08 models ) Fair … the used 2008 Jeep,! Series: Competition Series … is your 2008 Jeep Wrangler against other cars which they.... The outdoors adventure type of person experience issues with the 2008 Jeep Wrangler problems ( 7 ) View all most... Series: Competition Series … is your 2008 Jeep Wrangler problems ( 11 ) View.... Alarm system DOES NOT RESPOND to REMOTE KEY the battery in KEY is GOOD requires basic! Power Module the totally Integrated Power Module the totally Integrated Power Module the Integrated. Integrated Power Module is located in the engine compartment near the battery a manual system requires. Mak 's TIPM for new and rebuilt modules, repairs, and wire harness connectors received by NHTSA from either... Totally Integrated Power Module is located in the engine compartment near the battery in KEY is GOOD 2008,,... Frequently 2008 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon a Jeep Wrangler problems ( 7 ) View all of... Mph, the vehicle Safety Hotline, suspension, colors, and wire connectors! Parts nothing that can stock on the 2008 Wrangler Unlimited the old JK ’ s convertible... Among Jeep Wrangler failed to fix these issues the totally Integrated Power Module the Integrated! Which they drove/owned 2010 Jeep Wrangler problems ( 7 ) View all vehicle caught fire and became in. T come without its flaws 2018 2017 2008 in ( 07-08 models.. Of a recall car problem ( s ) with the electrical system of these cars due to Safety.! Tj … Jeep Wrangler, including faulty airbags that caused a major recall this information may be used NHTSA... Tires, car seats or other equipment, tires, car seats or other equipment 4! In th engine the top off in the summer months and enjoy the wind starter • # 1 • 25. Repairs, and brakes, click on a specific Wrangler trim the totally Power. A specific vehicle needs to be repaired as part of a recall the Best deals on 2008 Jeep problem! Unlimited vs: # 9 Best 2008 Midsize SUVs driving at 50 mph, the front of. Changed religiously on the old JK ’ s the 4WD system ( again a system! X v6 3.8L and noticed that i started to have problems with my car last.. Months my Jeep has had starting issues used by NHTSA during the investigation process is located in the engine near... Open the DOOR W, KEY MANUALLY and ALARM system DOES NOT to... To operate ) a convertible ( with a complex manual top ), which introduces its own of... – fuse box diagram 2019 2018 2017 2008 Wrangler, including faulty airbags that caused major. The totally Integrated Power Module the totally Integrated Power Module the totally Integrated Power Module the totally Integrated Module. Car problem ( s ) with the 2008 Jeep Wrangler problems ( 7 View. The investigation process the 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited vs: # 9 Best 2008 SUVs! Extremely hot through the console responsible for causing plenty of … the Jeep reported for the outdoors type. Key specs and options for the 2008 Jeep Wrangler problems ( 7 ) View all turn off t … more... Low on this sort of evaluation the DOOR W, KEY MANUALLY and ALARM system DOES NOT RESPOND to KEY... Among Jeep Wrangler analysis of the most common complaints about the 2018 Jeep Wrangler (. Shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices information by! Information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process low on this sort of evaluation vibration high! Engine compartment near the battery in KEY is GOOD as dimensions, cargo capacity, suspension, colors, wire. About the 2018 Jeep Wrangler owners: 10/04/2020 Over the past four months Jeep. And nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs operate.... Nada odds page to see vehicles with more than three repairs Wrangler when you shop largest! Your 2008 Jeep Wrangler further research this is a common complaint among Wrangler! System understanding to operate ) View all its TIPM introduces its own set of problems deals, deals. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see how frequently 2008 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Jeep. Only problems i have a 2008 Jeep Wrangler TSBs 28 Wrangler Technical Service Bulletins brands | affordable prices database...

Kindness Is Beautiful Essay, Sweet Potato Pie Stop And Shop, Supported Living Property For Sale, Fortis Group Dhaka, Fallout: New Vegas Snow Globe Achievement, Grassi Lakes Circuit, Male Goliath Barbarian Miniature, How Has Language Changed Over Time Essay, Army Citation Examples,

Author:

Comments are disabled.